- Basic Information
- Technical Specification
|Appearance||Fine power with whiteness，No agglomeration and foreign matter by eye test|
|45um residue on the sieve %||≤0.10|
|Partical size above 20um %||≤5.0|
|Neutral value of partical size||≤7.0μm|
|CA ppm||≤ 475|
- Broad-spectrum – kills and inhibits infection or pathogenic Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, fungi, yeasts, and viruses (such as Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B). The effect on dermatophytes that decompose body sweat and urine is particularly remarkable.
- Efficient – still has a strong activity at low concentrations, even if diluted to 30 million times, the tricofacetin TCC solution can completely inhibit the growth of certain pathogenic bacteria.
- Safety – No harm to the skin and eyes and no irritation at normal use concentrations.
- Persistence – insoluble in water, once applied to the skin, it is not easy to wash away when flushing, so continue to play a bactericidal effect, extend the deodorant time (residual antibacterial effect).
- Compatibility – Maintains compatibility with soaps, shampoos, shower gels, facial cleansers, laundry detergents, hand sanitizers, etc.
- Stability – TCC does not cause discoloration in response to reaction, light and heat stability.
- Toxicological Data
|Acute oral toxicity (mice):||LD50﹥5600mg/kg|
|Primary skin irritation (rabbits):||LD50﹥7940mg/kg|
Sterilization and deodorization test:
The bactericidal test studies on deodorizing liquid soap with triclocarban TCC show that:
Containing 0.5-2.0% TCC can effectively reduce 50-95% of the bacterial population on the hand, even with short time contact (4-9 seconds), the body odor is greatly reduced.
- Packing and Storage
- Cardboard drum: 20, 25, 40kg/drum, lined with plastic bag.
- Stored in cool and dry place, protected from light.
- Warranty period is 24 months.
- Period of Validity
Trichlocarban TCC is an efficient, broad-spectrum and safe new antibacterial agent. It can be added to antibacterial and deodorizing soap to eliminate odor caused by bacteria breeding. It can be used by doctors, patients, food industry operators to wash their hands and disinfect, and reduce Cross-infection also helps to eliminate body odor, eliminate sweat odor, and prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Adding it to mouthwashes and toothpastes has highly effective antibacterial properties against oral pathogenic bacteria, and has no adverse effects on the composition of natural bacterial flora in the oral cavity and can reduce gums. Infection, eliminate bad breath, clean plaque, no bad taste; Add in the foot care agent, can eliminate foot odor, prevent beriberi; Add in facial cleanser, cleansing cream, can kill harmful bacteria causing acne, make clean The skin and the prevention of acne are completed in one step; adding in infant formula can protect the baby’s skin and prevent the production of lice and rashes; adding in the shampoo can relieve itching and dandruff. Another fiber is good adhesion, suitable for adding antibacterial, deodorant fabric finishing agent. The acrylic resin treated therewith can be sterilized. Antibacterial acrylic fiber. Although this treated fiber has excellent antibacterial and fungal abilities even after tens of washings, it is both safe and washable. After spraying or dipping the acrylic fiber product with the dispersant system of TC-TCC disinfectant, it can have strong antibacterial and deodorizing performance. It can be dissolved in 6501, AE0-9, AEO-7, polyethylene glycol-300, polyethylene glycol-100, polyethylene glycol-600, TX-10 and other non-ionic surfactants. Its usage is generally 0.2-1.0%.