- Basic Information
|Chemical Name:||Dimethyldiallylammonium chloride acrylic acid acrylamide copolymer|
- Quality Specification
|Appearance||Colorless transparent thick liquid|
|PH value (1% Aq. solution)||5-7|
- Property and Application
Polyquaternium-39 is an amphoteric polymer, high charge density, moisture, and pH for a wide range (1-14). These copolymers are recommended to improve the wet and dry properties of hair care products and to enhance the feel of skincare products.
Polyquaternium-39 is used in hair care products: relaxers, bleaches, dyes, shampoos, conditioners, styling products, and permanent waves.
- Contributes luster and a soft, silky feel; provides rich, creamy foam to shampoos.
Provides excellent slip, lubricity, and snag-free wet compatibility without excessive buildup.
- Imparts excellent dry compatibility.
- Panel studies document excellent hair softness and wet hair feel during washing, rinsing, and after rinsing.
- Help hold curls without flaking.
- 1.0% as a product in shampoo and conditioner 3.0% as a product in other formulations.
Polyquaternium-39 is used in skincare products: moisturizing creams, lotions, bath gels, liquid soaps, soap bars, shaving products, and deodorants.
- Imparts a smooth, velvety feel; reduces tightness after drying skin.
- Provides excellent moisturization.
- Contributes lubricity which can help make skincare products easier to apply.
- Liquid cleansing products acquire richer foam with improved stability.
- Suggested starting concentration: 1.5% as a product.
Standard packaging includes the following:
Other package sizes are available upon request.
Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dry area, out of direct sunlight. Keep containers tightly closed when not in use.
- Period of validity