- INCI Name: Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
- Chemical Name: Bis(16-méthylheptadécanoate) d’oxybis-2-hydroxy-3,1-propanediyle
- CAS No: 66082-42-6
Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate is a plant-derived ingredient with functions of emulsifying, dispersing, stabilizing, conditioning and controlling viscosity, features green safety, non-irritating to skin, etc. It can significantly improve product quality, is non-irritating to human skin and hair, has high safety, makes skin and hair feel soft, smooth and comfortable, and is suitable for high-end cosmetics and children’s cosmetics.
- Excellent emulsifying performance, mainly used as water-in-oil (W/O) type to emulsify more water phase with less oil phase, also can be used as co-emulsifier of oil-in-water type (O/W). Suitable for water-in-oil creams and lotions. The formula of foundation and other products, the cream prepared with it, the skin feels delicate, light and non-greasy.
- It can be compounded with Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate and widely used in foundation, sunscreen, night cream, etc. to improve the stability of the formula and reduce the greasy feeling of application.
- Does not contain epoxy groups, raw materials are plant-sourced, green and safe, non-irritating to the skin, suitable for the production of baby skin care products.
- It has good dispersibility and stability for toner and inorganic powder, and is very suitable for water-in-oil foundation cream and foundation honey, physical sunscreen formula, etc.
- Can be used in cold blending process, suitable for formulas with multiple active ingredients added.
Uses & Applications
It can be used as emulsifier, dispersant, wetting agent, solubilizer and stabilizer in make-up, skin care products, facial cleanser, soap, shampoo, hair care products, etc.
Light yellow transpa liquid
Download Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet — Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
Material Safety Data Sheet– Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate
It is a nonionic W/O emulsifier for low-viscosity W/O emulsions with excellent moisturizing, emollient, conditioning and emulsifying effects.
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil is a nonionic surfactant, acts as an emollient, emulsifying agent, and solubility-enhancing ingredient.
Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate is a mild anionic surfactant and emulsifier has excellent moisturizing, emollient, conditioning, emulsifying effects.