- INCI Name: Niacinamide
- Chemical Name: 3-Pyridinecarboxamide
- CAS No: 98-92-0
Niacinamide (vitamin B3), also called nicotinamide, is a very stable vitamin which offers a wide range of well-documented topical benefits.
- Anti-aging. Niacinamide can accelerate the renewal of skin cells, has anti-oxidation effect, can promote the accelerated circulation of the stratum corneum, make the skin full of elasticity, can promote cell activity, can make the skin moist and firm, and can also play a good role Anti-wrinkle effect.
- Whitening and freckle removal. Niacinamide can reduce the formation of melanin in skin tissue. The amide compound it is rich in can make the skin whiter and smoother. Niacinamide can also prevent the probability of melanocytes from forming spots, which can eliminate spots.
- Balance oil and replenish water. Niacinamide can control oil secretion, balance the oil and moisture of the skin, and promote the skin to retain moisture. For those who love to produce oil and have strong oil secretion, it can help the skin regulate oil control ability and improve the trouble of excessive skin oil.
- Repair the skin. Niacinamide can repair damaged skin cells and strengthen the barrier of skin cells. Highly active nicotinamide can also promote the skin to repair the stratum corneum and repair the skin tissue structure.
Uses & Applications
Personal care and cosmetic
Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is used in whitening creams, lotions, serums, masks, facial cleansers, moisturizing, sun care, anti-aging and anti-acne products.
White crystalline powder, no odor
Melting point, ℃
pH (10% water solution)
Clarity and color of solution
Clear and colorless
Readily carbonizable substances
Not deeper than the matching fluid
Not deeper than the spots in matching fluid
Loss on drying, %
Heavy metals, mg/kg
Residue on ignition, %
Download Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet –Niacinamide
Material Safety Data Sheet–Niacinamide
Tranexamic acid is a new type of high-efficiency whitening agent that can remove melanin and effectively lighten dark spots.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a water-soluble whitening agent，make the skin moisturizing, white and tender.
Kojic acid dipalmitate is mainly used as a cosmetic whitening additive.