- Ingredient: Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua
EBTcare SP is a liquid cosmetic preservative, with a abroad, balanced spectrum of effect against bacteria, yeasts and mold fungi, which can be used in leave-on and rinse-off products. It is developed for use in cosmetic formulations with a skin-friendly pH value of up to 5.5.
- Safety. It is food grade formula, recognized as mild antiseptic and antibacterial substance
- Good compatibility. Compatible with anion, cation, and non-ion systems, as well as various personal care products including surfactants, ZPT and UV filters.
- Environmental friendly. Comply with domestic and international laws and regulations under regular usage, no pollution to the environment .
- Easy operation. Fully soluble in water and in most polar organic solvents.
Uses & Applications
Personal care and cosmetic
Applicable in high-end hair washing products, ZPT anti-dandruff shampoos, cleansing products, facial creams, especially products containing UV absorbers, various wet wipes, tissues, facial masks, skin creams, gel products (hair sprays, gel water, gels) Products) and so on.
Product Details of EBTcare SP
Light green liquid
Density （g/ml, 20℃)
Download Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet –EBTcare SP
Material Safety Data Sheet– EBTcare SP
EBTcare BDP is a mild preservative compounded by organic acids and phenoxyethanol.
EBTcare PHL is a typical additive-free preservative. Caprylyl hydroxamic acid blended with polyol series products.
Caprylhydroxamic acid, an ideal organic acid, has excellent anti-bacterial activity.