- Ingredients: Chlorphenesin,Phenoxyethanol and Propylene Glycol
- EBTcare PHCP is a water-soluble mild personal care product preservative, containing high concentration of chlorphenesin, which has antifungal activity and can effectively control the growth of mold and yeast. This is especially important for products with an acidic pH.
- The product contains the active substance phenoxyethanol. Phenoxyethanol not only has broad-spectrum antibacterial activity, but also has a particularly remarkable effect as a fungicide to control the growth of Gram-negative bacteria.
- Phenoxyethanol and chlorphenesin compounded with each other.
- Propylene glycol mainly promotes product solubilization and water solubility.
- This formulation is mild, non-irritating.
- The typical use concentration of PHCP is 0.5%-1%.
- The pH range of PHCP is very wide, and it is compatible with most cosmetic ingredients.
- Other recommended formulations:
Mask: 0.3%PHCP+0.1% Methyl Paraben
Cream: 0.35%PHCP+0.1% Methyl Paraben
Uses & Applications
- Skin care products such as moisturizers, cleansers, and toners ,etc.
- Color cosmetics such as lipsticks, eyeliners, and mascaras, etc.
- Hair care products
- Oral care products
Colorless to light yellow, clear liquid
Download Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet — EBTcare PHCP
Material Safety Data Sheet– EBTcare PHCP
CAS No: 70445-33-9
Ethylhexylglycerin is a multifunctional moisturizer and can play a bacteriostatic effect in the formulation.
The active ingredients are phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin, can be used in various fields of cosmetics and children’s daily products.
CAS No: 1117-86-8
Caprylyl glycol is not only a good moisturizer but also has antiseptic function, widely used in personal care products.