- Ingredients: Phenxoyethanol and chlorphenesin
EBTcare PHC contains two active substances, phenoxyethanol and chlorphenesin. Phenoxyethanol not only has broad-spectrum antibacterial activity, but also is particularly effective as a fungicide to control the growth of Gram-negative bacteria.The chlorphenesin ingredient contained in EBTcare PHC has antifungal activity and can effectively control the growth of mold and yeast. This is especially important for products with an acidic pH.
- The combination of phenoxyethanol and chlorphenesin has obvious synergistic effect.
- This formualtion features mild and non-irritating.
- The pH range of PHC is very wide, and it is compatible with most cosmetic ingredients.
- The typical use concentration of PHC is 0.5%-1.0%.
- Other recommended formulations:
Bath products: 0.4%PHC+0.1% Methyl Paraben
Cream: 0.5%PHCP+0.1% Methyl Paraben
Uses & Applications
- Skin care products such as moisturizers, cleansers, and toners ,etc.
- Color cosmetics such as lipsticks, eyeliners, and mascaras, etc.
- Hair care products
- Oral care products
Colorless to light yellow, clear liquid
Download Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet — EBTcare PHC
Material Safety Data Sheet– EBTcare PHC
CAS No: 70445-33-9
Ethylhexylglycerin is a multifunctional moisturizer and can play a bacteriostatic effect in the formulation.
The active ingredients are phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin, can be used in various fields of cosmetics and children’s daily products.
CAS No: 1117-86-8
Caprylyl glycol is not only a good moisturizer but also has antiseptic function, widely used in personal care products.