- INCI Name: Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin
The active ingredients of EBTcare PE9010 are phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin, which have been used in various fields of cosmetics and children’s daily products.
- EBTcare PE9010 is a paraben-free mixed preservative, which brings a cost-effective preservative system to cosmetic formulations.
- Does not contain formaldehyde, paraben, IPBC, Kathon, MIT, etc., and has low irritation.
- Has a broad and balanced inhibitory effect on bacteria, yeasts and molds.
- It is very stable and not easily hydrolyzed. It has good tolerance to temperature and pH. The pH range of EBTcare PE9010 can be up to 12.
- It has good solubility and can be well dispersed in various systems even at low temperatures.
All kinds of cosmetics, including personal beauty, care, repair products, personal and family care recommendations, are recommended for use in non sun protection cosmetics.Careful use of women and infant products.
- Emulsification system: 0.5-1.0% is sufficient to protect the emulsification system.
- Washing product: EBTcare PE9010 can dissolve to be transparent at a concentration of 0.5-1.0%, and can tolerate higher salt content. However, high levels of surfactants may cause a decrease in corrosion protection.
- Wet wipes: In wet wipes, 0.5-1.0% can be used to obtain a good anti-corrosion effect.
- Natural products: Formulas containing natural ingredients have a high risk of microbial contamination. The microorganisms brought in through this way can be quickly killed by EBTcare PE9010.
Uses & Applications
- Skin care products such as moisturizers, cleansers, and toners ,etc.
- Color cosmetics such as lipsticks, eyeliners, and mascaras, etc.
- Hair care products
- Oral care products
- Wet wipes
- Baby care products
Colorless to yellowish transparent liquid
A slight characteristic odor
Content of active substance
Soluble in water and low carbon alcohol
Download Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet — EBTcare PE9010
Material Safety Data Sheet– EBTcare PE9010
CAS No: 70445-33-9
Ethylhexylglycerin is a multifunctional moisturizer and can play a bacteriostatic effect in the formulation.
Phenoxyethanol functions as a preservative, a solvent, and an antimicrobial ingredient in personal care products.
CAS No: 1117-86-8
Caprylyl glycol is not only a good moisturizer but also has antiseptic function, widely used in personal care products.