- INCI Name: Chloroxylenol
- Chemical Name: 4-Chloro-3, 5-dimethylphenol
- CAS No: 88-04-0
Chloroxylenol (PCMX)by Quzhou Ebright Chemicals Co.,Ltd is equivalent to Nipacide PX. It is a broad-spectrum antifungal and antibacterial agent, which has killing effects on most Gram-positive and negative bacteria, fungi, and molds.
Chloroxylenol (PCMX, Nipacide PX Equivalent) can be widely used as an antifungal and antibacterial agent in disinfection or personal care products, such as anti-dandruff Antibacterial detergents such as shampoos, hand sanitizers, soaps and other hygiene products.
Chloroxylenol (PCMX, Nipacide PX Equivalent) can also be used as a preservative and antifungal agent in glue, paint, paint, textile, leather, paper and other industrial fields.
Uses & Applications
Personal care and household care
- Bactericides and insecticides for skin wounds (liquids, creams and lotions);
- Common disinfectants and detergents;
- Antiseptic soaps and hand sanitizers for personal hygiene;
- Shampoos (especially products with anti-dandruff properties).
- Skin disinfection of patients before surgery;
- Sterilization of medical equipment;
- Daily cleaning of equipment and hard surfaces to avoid cross-infection;
- PCMX can be used to produce medical antibacterial soap, Hong Kong foot fungicide and general first aid supplies .
- It can be formulated into liquid, water-free hand sanitizer, powder, cream and lotion;
- PCMX can also be used as a preservative in other medicines.
- Coated surfaces: added to paint as a fungicide, suitable for wet environments; glues and adhesives: prevent microbial decomposition, avoid odors, clog filters and corrode metals, prevent product failure;
- Leather treatment: prevent mold growth , against bacterial and fungal attack (especially salted fur, vegetable leather and salted or dried raw hides).
- Textile finishing and finishing: pre-impregnation of fibers
Chloroxylenol (PCMX) Product Details
White to off-white crystal
Residue on ignition
Clarity of solution
Clear solution free of particles
Download Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet –Chloroxylenol (PCMX)
Material Safety Data Sheet– Chloroxylenol (PCMX)
Dichloroxylenol (DCMX) is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial chemical compound.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)
Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC) is a very important surface active and bactericide in life.
Triclosan is world widely praised as a broad spectrum, efficient, security and non-toxicity antibacterial.